Chimney Sweep & Inspection
Barnhill Chimney sweeps have more than 30 years of collective experience with chimneys — and we do it all! From traditional “open” fireplaces to old fashioned coal burning fireplaces; from wood stove inserts to shallow “Rumford” fireplaces; from gas logs to professional pizza ovens. Whatever your chimney system, we can help you keep it in top condition.
We reduce fire hazards—period. Our inspections are based on the National Fire Protection Agency 211 code requirements.
Why have your chimney swept and inspected every year?
- • Helps prevent chimney fires by removing flammable buildup.
• Helps prevent water damage.
• Helps prevent bird or animal entry.
• Allows efficient burning and saving money.
• Remedies “sooty” odors and prevents harmful vapors in the home.